Thursday, November 27, 2014

thank you so much!

Today I woke up beside my loved one. He is now still asleep. Seeing him asleep soundly, it makes me realize how blessed I am to have such a nice man. He is so caring and understanding.
He always be there when I need him. Love him so so much.
Thank you God for sending him to me.

I am so happy to hear that my sister's shop is growing rapidly. I know she can handle it very well.
I would like to say thank you for giving my sister such a nice husband and beautiful and healthy kids.

Not forgetting my brothers. Thank you Lord for always blessing them. for always protecting them.

I'm grateful for the winning today. I always imagining I have so much money to buy anything that my family needs.
I know God will let me become a blessing to my family. become a blessing to so many people.

thank you Lord so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment