Thursday, November 20, 2014

I love Tony Robbins

I am now addicted to Tony Robbins seminars.
I have not been to real seminar just see him on you tube.

It's very uplifting listening to him.
It gives me energy just by listening to him.

I want to change my life for the better.
But sometimes, It is hard to be a positive person all the time.

My life will be great I know that.
But the process is not that easy, I know that.
I just hope God can gime strength to face it.
I dont like my current situation. That's why I have to change it.
I have to get out. I have to get my new routine.

Some people suggest to make a gratitude journal.
To count our blessing each day.
I know I should do that but sometimes it is hard to get into the mood.
Perhaps that is why my life still not going well like I wish it would be.

Arrghhh

No comments:

Post a Comment