Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'm so happy and grateful for..

Dear Lord,

Thank you for giving me another day to live. The fresh air that I breath. The smell of my coffee fresh brewed. Thank you for my health and also my families. Thank you for letting him win the other dya. He looked so happy. I know You won't let us down. Thank you so much Lord.
Also, Thank you for letting my brother's boss to keep his word to share 50% of company's profit.
The boss promised my brother but all of sudden he doesn't want to keep it.
But if that case is your way to lead my brother to greater succsess, let it be your way.
I know You will not harm your own son, right?
God, I trust You to do your way.

I am thankfull for my sister's shop that growing rapidly. The children are healthy and clever.
Please bless them with your blessings.

I am thankfull for my job. my colleguess that fun and respecfull.
my boss that always support me.
Thank you for a great raise and bonusses.

Thank you for the house for my family

No comments:

Post a Comment