Friday, November 28, 2014

God is great!

Went up there yesterday. The car was in high temperature and need to cool it down a bit.But when we stopped somebody stopped to check out our car. I was so scared. maybe I was too overeacted.
The guy seem a nice guy. I know I should not have been worried. I should keep my faith that God is protecting us whenever we go.
Thankfully the car was ok.

I am so thankful that we won yesterday. It was a great game. win lose win lose, but finally we won. yeay! I know You won't let me down. I know it was you, God.
You are soooo great. Thank you so much!

and one more thing, being able to wake up in the morning beside my loved one was so great.

Thank you so much my dear Lord.

Ah one more thing, I was so happy to hear that my sister shop is doing well.
Thank you Lord for helping her in your own way.


No comments:

Post a Comment