Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thank you Lord

Thank you Lord for the fresh air that I breath. For the smell of my coffee. I am enjoying it every sip.
For the heartful breakfast. I cooked red rice today. I heard it's good for the body than white rice.

Thank you for thje job that I have. I love my family.I love my job. I love my friends.
I'm thankful for them.

Also I'm thankful for more abundance that coming to me.
I want to share it with my family. with my friends and with those who in needs.
People say that money can buy happiness. Yes it's true but with money, I can help many people who in needs. by looking at their face when I hand over the money to them, I know they were so happy.
And that's make me happy too.
Therefore, I'm so thankful for the money I already received in the past, all the money that are in my purse and all the money that are coming to me.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment